Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Johnny-Z

This is to all my "hate"-rs out there:

If you've never read my blog, I feel bad for you, son
I got 99 "like"-rs, but you ain't one!

I'm helpin' wheels to roll on a musical
Foes wanna make sure that sh*t gets closed
My critics, they say he's "Books, Scripts, Shows"
I'll be Famous soon, stupid, what type of facts are those?
If you grew up with too much in ya cerebro,
You'd be celebrating the minute you was lettin' 'em go,
You think critics even heard of me?  No!
That's why I got to borrow someone else's flow
Or else stay forever just another John Doe
They don't buy my book, I don't give a shit, SO
College mags try and push my white ass
So alumni can give 'em more cash for grads, FU-ckers
I don't know what you take me as,
Or understand the tools that Johnny-Z has
I'm from the suburbs of Raleigh, b*tches, I ain't done
I got 99 "like"-rs, but you ain't one
Like me!

You're crazy for this one, Rick.
It's you, boy.

Whatever that sh*t means.

No comments:

Post a Comment