Thursday, August 1, 2013

I'm Not Here; I Didn't Write This

They have a rule in the blog business: write in the thing at least twice a week.  If you're giving it any less TLC, then you're doing yourself a disservice.  Let's see if I'm doing myself a disservice:


(I'm doing myself a disservice.)

Look at that!  (Or, for updated entry counts, just look to the right of this very entry!)  In the first three-and-a-half months of this blog's existence, I wrote in it an average of 1.6 times per week.  In 2013, that number has dwindled to 1.5 times per month.  Not only that, I've now resorted to writing in my blog about how I don't write in my blog!**

"Like"-rs and non-"like"-rs*, if you are still here, your moment has come.  Let me help you help me be helped by you letting me help you help me be helped by you. Help.

What I mean to say is: something has to change, and you get to change it.  I am selling advertising space in my blog.  If you would like to take advantage, I will charge you a very reasonable fee, and in turn, you will help me churn out a higher number of blog entries per month.  Don't turn your back on this deal!^

I feel like there should be more to say about this offer . . .

. . .

. . .

Help.

------

* non-"like"-rs, why were you here in the first place?

^ Seriously, because if the people let me down, I'm going to have to sacrifice this last little bastion of the internet to the PR powers that be (i.e., let these frustrating little video ads take over here like they have everywhere else.)

** Actually, there are quite a lot of exciting entries to come, so don't give up just yet.  I haven't!

No comments:

Post a Comment