Wednesday, February 1, 2012

No Place Like Home

Well, I conquered a cityI got big in Canada.  Now, I'm going to the country
Kansas.  What will I do in Kansas for a week?

Day One) Film zombie movie with Chris Meister and Corn Bred films

Day Two) Build an outhouse--for filming purposes (also for peeing purposes). 

Day Three) Burn down outhouse--for filming purposes (also after discovering it is unnecessary for peeing purposes)

Day Four) Get swept away by a tornado and land on a wicked witch, only to return by clicking my little dog together.*

Day Five) Play some hooooops. 

Day Six) Hate gays and teach Creationism.

Day Seven) Rest as the Lord intended. 

Day Eight) Write "thank you" cards to everyone who supported the zombie movie project from the beginning.  Tell them how much I enjoyed Kansas.  Remind them that I will be Famous soon (very soon), and they were smart to get in good now. 

Speaking of getting in good now, if you want a $5 download of the completed film, go give us that cash here.  (Now.)  You can also see my mooseknuckle at that link, as my overalls are a wee bit small. 

That's right.  I'm too big for my britches.  What are you gonna do about it?  Send me to Kansas?

-------

* Right?  I don't remember much of this movie, except that part where "who knows which is which" plays right when the two witches appear and where it goes to color during Money.

No comments:

Post a Comment