Friday, June 15, 2012

SELL OUT

When I first began this blog, it was as a public service, like warning the people of an impending tornado or giving them a heads up about a great show that's opening (or extending).  People needed to know that I was going to be famous soon.  I didn't want to catch them by surprise.

I never meant for the blog to become what it is today: a sell-out written by a sell-out.  

Do you know how many times I've mentioned my book on this blog since last November?  There was a period where it's all I would talk about.   

Why I wrote my book

Where you can buy my book used for $45.

How great my book's reader reviews are.  

How my college is telling people about my book

How my book is going to defeat Hitler.

It's like I was trying to market the thing.

Now it's happening again.  I want to focus on public service, but all I can think about is how "T: An MBTA Musical" is exploding all over again.  We got extended to the middle of July.  We were on bostinno.com.  We were on WGBH.

Twice.  

Now it's official, at least for today.  I'm a true sell-out.*  Did you hear that?  A SELL OUT.*  Let me shout it over the rooftops of the world.

SELL OUT!*



-------------------------

* Click on that link and buy tickets for a future show. 




No comments:

Post a Comment