Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fourth Omen: I'm on National TV

Has anybody ever heard of The Colbert Report?

Yeah.  It's about me. 

http://www.wral.com/news/education/wake_county_schools/story/8963193/

If you haven't been following this debate, Wake County Public Schools have become the center of national attention.  They're changing their busing program to reflect a more regressive worldview.  Speaking of regressive . . .

If you haven't been following me since my birth, I went to Wake County Public Schools (not all of them, but three of them).  My mother taught at a Wake County Public School.  My sister is currently doing extensive research on Wake County Public Schools.  She also went to the Wake County Public Schools, which will no doubt be reflected in the precision of her report about the Wake Country Public Schools. 

Colbert basically should have interviewed my family.  But . . . giving us a shout-out is enough for now.  In return for this national (though limited) media attention, I have honored Colbert and his Report by "like"-ing him on "the facebook.com."

Watch out, Colbert.  It will soon be I who is shouting-out to you.  See?


1. My Zeitgeist Stage check
2. I Burned My Face
3. A Book
4. I'm on National Television!
5. ??
6. ??
7. ??
8. ??
9. ??
10. ??
11. ??
12. ??
13. probably a giant check

No comments:

Post a Comment