Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Prestige

Since I can't wow you with a success story about getting an agent, I am instead wowing you with a magic trick.

I disappeared and reappeared right back where I was.  Translation?  I've entered into an exclusivity agreement with an agent regarding my novel. 

Sound familiar?

Now, a good magician never reveals his tricks.  But suffice to say that it takes the sting off one rejection to know that there is another pretty girl waiting in the wings (Frankly, I can say now that I think she's even hotter than the first girl.). 

Next target date for fame: November 5.  No, I will not be getting famous by blowing up Parliament (but I might be going to jail for mentioning such things in a blog).  Such are the times.

Remember, remember . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment